4th DAN to 5th DAN
READY STANCE: Feet together, left hand over right hand in front of stomach facing -B-.
1. Move right foot to a PARALLEL READY STANCE as you bring both knife hands up to chest level and then down to the sides.
DO SLOWLY AND FORCEFULLY USING YOUR SHORT WAVE BREATHING.
2. Keep stance the same, inhale as you bring both hands upward to the chest. Push the hands forward at face level as you exhale.
DO SLOWLY AND FORCEFULLY USING YOUR SHORT WAVE BREATHING
3. Move the right foot to - R - into a left BACK STANCE with a right knife hand low block to - R -.
4. Pivot on both feet counter-clockwise toward -L- into a right BACK STANCE with a left single knife hand middle block to -L-.
5. Shift the left foot toward -L- into a left FRONT STANCE and execute a right upward elbow strike to -L-.
6 & 7 & 8.
Execute a right front thrust kick to -L-, setting right foot down, then execute a left spin side thrust to -L-, setting left down and turning clockwise into a left BACK STANCE with a twin knife hand guarding block to -R-.
9 & 10. In a circular motion, beginning with the right palm facing the rear, and the left knife hand held over the head, palm to the rear, execute a low twin knife hand guarding block toward -R-, keeping the same stance as in # 8.
11. Turn the toes of the right foot toward -B- assuming a HORSE STANCE to -B-, execute a right augmented face block toward -R-.(both palms up)
12. Bring the right foot to the left knee then stamp the right foot to the side assuming a HORSE STANCE while executing a right back fist strike to the face with the left fist palm down under the right elbow, toward -B-.
13. Without moving the feet, execute a left back fist strike to the face as the right fist is under the left elbow palm down toward -B-.
14. Step the left foot across in front of the right foot into a X-STANCE while executing a double elbow strike to the sides and looking toward -R-.
15. Move the right foot to -R- into a HORSE STANCE facing -B- with a mountain block.
16. Bring the right foot up to assume a left CRANE STANCE with a diamond mountain block looking to -R-.
17. Maintain the same stance and bring both fists to the left hip, left fist palm up and right fist above it, palm facing body.
18 & 19.
Execute a right side thrust kick to -R-, lowering foot to -R- into a right FRONT STANCE and execute a left upward reverse elbow strike to -R-.
20 & 21 & 22.
Execute a left front thrust kick to-R- and set foot down, then a right spin side thrust kick to -R-, setting right foot down and turning counter-clockwise to -L- in a right BACK STANCE with a twin knife hand middle guarding block to -L-.
23 & 24. From the same stance, bring both hands over the head and in a circular manner execute a low twin knife hand guarding block to -L-.
25. Turn the toes of the left foot inward to form a HORSE STANCE without moving the feet and execute a left side augmented face block. (Both palms up)
26. From the same stance raise the left leg and stamp it into a HORSE STANCE and execute a left back fist to the face with the right fist, palm down, under the left elbow.
27. Rapidly execute a right back fist to the face with the left fist, palm down, under the right elbow.
28. Step the right foot across in front of the left foot assuming a x-stance with a double elbow strike to the sides.
29. Move the left foot to -L- into a HORSE STANCE and execute a mountain block while looking at -L-.
30. Bring left foot up to right knee into a right CRANE STANCE and execute a diamond mountain block to -L-.
31. From the same stance, bring the fists to the right hip.
32. Execute a left side thrust kick to -L-.
33. Lower left foot to -L- into a left FRONT STANCE and execute a right elbow smash to -L-.
BRING THE LEFT FOOT TO THE RIGHT FOOT TO THE CLOSED ATTENTION STANCE
This page and it's contents are copyright © 1997-2011 to the International Sungjado Association, Universal Tae Kwon Do Brotherhood, Inc. and the Universal Martial Arts Brotherhood, Inc..
design by ISA Consultation Group!