4th DAN to 5th DAN to 6th DAN
READY STANCE: Parallel ready stance facing -B-.
1 & 2. Begin with both fists at chest level. Bring them down under tension to belt level. Bring both hands up under tension. Increase the speed of the block a little at chest level and focus on the end of an Ox block. Immediately execute a mountain block.
3. Turn toward -L- assuming a right BACK STANCE. Bring the fists across slowly to form an open palm augmented body block. The right fist is closed until it crosses the chest, at which time it is opened.
4 & 5.
Slowly shift to a left FRONT STANCE, slowly open the left hand extending it to form a palm downward left spear hand. The right open hand is held over the left elbow. Slowly move the right hand outward from the left elbow. Extend the right hand to form a right spear hand strike. Focus energy in the last 4-6 inches of the strike. Bring the left fist back to the left hip while slowly executing the right spear hand strike. The right shoulder shifts slightly forward, timed with the hip rotation at the focus of the right spear hand strike.
6. Keep the same stance and execute a left middle punch.
7. Keep the same stance and execute a right reverse middle punch.
8. Pivot on the left foot moving the right foot counter-clockwise toward -L- into a HORSE STANCE and execute a mountain block toward -A-, while looking at -L-.
9. Keeping the right foot fixed, move the left foot in front of the right foot then move the right foot to -L- into a HORSE STANCE and execute a right side punch to -L-. YELL!!
10. Turning counter-clockwise on the left foot into a HORSE STANCE facing -B-, looking toward -R-, and execute a double elbow strike to the sides.
11. Bring the left foot to the right, step out with the right toward -R- into a left BACK STANCE while executing a right open palm augmented body block.
12 & 13.
Slowly shift to a right FRONT STANCE. As in # 3 slowly execute a right spear hand strike with the left hand over the right elbow. Execute a left spear hand strike, moving the left hand from its position over the right elbow. Focus the last 4-6 inches.
14. Keeping the same stance, execute a right middle punch to -R-.
15. Execute a left middle reverse punch to -R-.
16. Pivot on the right foot, moving the left foot clockwise toward -R- into a HORSE STANCE FACING -A- while looking at -R- and execute a mountain block.
17. Bring the right foot in front of the left and then step the left foot to -R- into a HORSE STANCE facing -A- with a left side punch to -R-. YELL!!
18. Pivot on the right foot and move the left foot counter-clockwise to face -B- into a HORSE STANCE with a double elbow strike to the sides. Look to -L-.
19. Pivot on the left foot turning clockwise toward -A- assuming a left BACK STANCE. Execute a right open palm augmented body block to -A-.
20 & 21.
Slowly shift to a right FRONT STANCE. Open the right hand as in # 3 and slowly execute a right spear hand strike. Position the left open hand over the right elbow palm down. Execute a left spear hand strike focusing the last 4-6 inches.
22. Keeping the same stance, execute a right middle punch to -A-.
23. Execute a left middle reverse punch to -A-.
24. Move the left foot to -A- into a right BACK STANCE with a low twin knife hand block.
25. Move the right foot to -A- into a right FRONT STANCE and execute slowly a two hand upper level pushing block to -A-.
26. Keep the left foot fixed and move the right foot into a HORSE STANCE facing -R-. Execute a inner knife hand wedge block to -R-.
27. With the feet fixed, slowly and under tension execute a double knife hand low wedge block to the sides.
28. With both feet in same position, slowly straighten the knees and clench fists tightly.
29. Pivot on the right foot and turn counter-clockwise toward -B- and move left foot into a left FRONT STANCE while executing a left upward scooping fist body block to -B-.
30. From the same stance, slowly execute a two hand upper level pushing block.
31. Draw both fists to the left hip. Execute a right front snap kick to -B-, lowering the right foot into a right FRONT STANCE to -B-.
32. Execute a two-hand body punch to -B-, right hand leading.
33. Bring both fists to the right side. Execute a left front snap kick to -B-, lowering the left foot into a left FRONT STANCE to -B-.
34. Execute a two-hand body punch to -B-, left hand leading.
35. Bring both fists to the left side. Execute a right front snap kick to -B-, springing forward with the left landing behind the right foot in right X-STANCE. Execute an augmented back fist strike to face level at -B-. Left fist is palm up at right elbow.
36. Pivot counter-clockwise to -A- assuming a left FRONT STANCE. Under tension slowly execute a two-hand upper level pushing block to -A-.
37. Rapidly and sharply bring the left foot to the rear to assume a right TIGER STANCE and execute a low knife hand X-block to -A-.
38. Move the right foot to -A- into a left BACK STANCE with a right knifehand body block with the palm inward.
39. Move the left foot into a right BACK STANCE to -A- with a two hand body punch.
40. Advance to a left BACK STANCE with a two hand body punch.
PIVOT ON RIGHT FOOT TURNING COUNTER-CLOCKWISE TO READY POSITION
This page and it's contents are copyright © 1997-2011 to the International Sungjado Association, Universal Tae Kwon Do Brotherhood, Inc. and the Universal Martial Arts Brotherhood, Inc..
design by ISA Consultation Group!